- Massage– The types of massage we provide include:
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Structural Balancing
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Finch Therapy
- Acupuncture – we provide gentle but powerful Japanese acupuncture treatments. Japanese acupuncture training is a post-graduate course and we have one of the most awarded practitioners of acupuncture Brisbane has to offer. The skill level involved in the treatments is much higher than for regular acupuncture. When done correctly it produces powerful changes in the body to get much better long-term results, and to improve difficult and stubborn conditions. Only the finest quality, pre-sterilised, disposable needles are used.
- Diagnostic Testing
- Comprehensive Health Assessment– A very thorough examination that evaluates the liver, kidneys, heart, digestive system, immune system, lungs, areas of circulation impedance, thyroid, hormones, stress levels, toxicity levels, blood sugar control, etc.
- Food Intolerance Testing– This is a blood test performed at the clinic to scientifically measure your anti-body levels to different foods. A finger-prick sample is used to check your response to 59 of the foods most commonly reacted to. The test also determines whether your response is mild, medium or strong.
- Computerised Organ Function Testing– We are one of the few clinics in Australia to have this diagnostic equipment. You will receive a Report in graph form on how all your major organs and areas of your body are functioning, and an explanation of what your results mean. We can usually also identify why a part of your body is not working properly.
- Iridology– The iris of your eyes are examined to look for toxic deposits in your body and where they are located, cholesterol build-up, weaknesses of different organs, the state of the nervous system, lymphatic congestion, etc.
- Indicans Test– Measures the level of toxicity in your body.
- Tongue and Nail Diagnosis
- Zinc Tally Test-Zinc is very important for your immune system. It is also required by the body to grow new cells and replace damaged ones. (Australian soils are usually low in zinc.) Low zinc levels means that your body will not be able to repair itself properly.
Natural Fertility Management – is a major speciality of our clinic, with 3 of our therapists highly trained and experienced in this area. Recent estimates are that one in six couples are classed as infertile, and fertility problems affect one in three women over 35, so this is a very significant problem in Australia. Something that should be easy and natural is becoming increasingly harder, and more and more couples are seeking effective solutions from our clinic.
Weight Loss – any experienced therapist will tell you, that if you don’t address the causes, you won’t get good results, or get short-term improvement only. If you are eating well, exercising, and still not losing weight, something is causing your body to store fat instead of burn it up. We conduct a detailed analysis of why your body is wanting to retain excess weight, and provide you with a program that is tailored to the exact needs of your body.
Stop Smoking – quitting smoking is one of the most important things you can do to improve your health. We have possibly the most advanced acupuncture method available for stopping smoking. As well as controlling any cravings, the treatments help detoxify your body, repair your lungs, improve your heart, reduce stress, and improve your taste so that any cigarette will taste bad in future! This detailed approach helps to minimise the chance of any relapse, and three treatments over 1½ weeks is all that is normally required.
Traditional Chinese Medicine – a complete medical system used to relieve pain and to treat or prevent disease. For around 3 thousand years, the Chinese and Japanese used a combination of Acupuncture, Chinese herbal remedies (herbs), diet, exercise and massage to address the causes and symptoms of health problems.
Click here to access our online Detox questionnaire.