About Dr Anthea Watson (Acupuncturist)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
- Winner 2012 Annual Prize (Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association)
- Full Member of Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Finalist 2018 Mt Ommaney Small Business Awards (Customer Service)
Anthea is a very experienced acupuncturist who has both passion for her work and compassion for her clients. She is a highly skilled therapist, and was the winner of the 2012 Annual Prize by the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association.
Anthea has successfully treated a very broad range of health problems, including many stubborn, long-term conditions.
If you don’t feel right, and you’re in pain, your energy levels aren’t the best, or you have a health problem that won’t go away, it can be hard to find the right therapist to take care of the problem and get your body working well again. You may end up going from one therapist to the next and not getting anywhere.
We understand how frustrating this can be, and so are constantly on the lookout for great therapists that can get results when no-one else can. We see Anthea as one of these therapists.