Why Choose Us
In a word, Results! It’s all about getting great results for you.
- We guarantee to provide you with the best treatments in Brisbane, or your money back.
- Our therapists are all hand-picked experts, and average 15 years experience in their field.
- Your health and wellbeing are our passion. We aim to get you pain-free and feeling well again as quickly and effectively as possible. We are only satisfied when you are truly happy with your results.
- We have a reputation as being “The therapists therapists.” We regularly treat many other massage therapists, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, doctors, etc, who come to us because of our reputation.
- Our Clinic has been operating in the same area for over 20 years, and most of our clients have been referred to us by other satisfied clients.
Great results are the norm with us, not the exception!
Our acupuncture– we provide gentle but effective Japanese acupuncture treatments, not heavy Chinese style treatments, which can be uncomfortable.
We are Brisbane’s most awarded clinic.
The Clinic won the local Quest Business Achievers Award (Professional Services/ Health Care) in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012. These Awards recognise the business providing the highest levels of customer service and professionalism. The Clinic was also inducted into the Business Achievers Award Hall of Fame in 2009.
In August 2011, an Australia-wide Conference of therapists and clinic owners was held. The top clinic owners were asked to give a presentation on their clinics, and were then voted on by their peers. We won the ‘Outstanding High Achievement Award‘, for our ground-breaking methods of helping people achieve greater health and wellbeing.
Individual therapists at the Clinic have also received awards for their outstanding academic achievements and practical skills.
Our Commitment to Our Community
As well as helping people to enjoy better lives through our treatments, we also aim to raise at least $5,000 for charity each year. In 2014 we are supporting the following charities-
- Multicap (a Queensland charity providing care, support and accommodation to people living with multiple disabilities)
- The Salvation Army
- World Vision