Women’s Health & Natural Fertility Brisbane
Women are truly the backbone of our society. They are usually the main carers for their partners, their children, and their parents, and often sacrifice their needs for those of others. However, because their bodies are more dynamic and complex than mens, they can also suffer a variety of health problems, such as:
- Hormone imbalances
- Period pain
- Weight gain
- Low thyroid
- Constant fatigue
- Anxiety or depression
If you are suffering from one of these conditions, you will know how miserable they can make your life. Our bodies are incredibly complicated, and there can be many factors behind these problems. We are dedicated to finding out what the imbalances are that have caused these problems to develop for you, and treating the problem naturally to get your body working correctly again. By treating the causes of the problem, for the vast majority of cases we can provide a long-term solution, instead of constantly having to resort to medication to relieve the symptoms.
If you have had enough of struggling with an ongoing problem, please call now to book in for a complimentary Health Assessment. We can then let you know what factors are causing your condition, and how it can be resolved naturally.
Are You Running Out Of Time To Have A Baby Of Your Own?
Have you been trying for a family for months with no rewards? Falling pregnant is meant to be simple and easy, however for many couples their experience is the exact opposite. In Australia, one in six couples are classed as infertile, and one in three women over 35 experience natural fertility problems. And the trend is getting worse. There are many factors behind this decline, including hormonal imbalances, oxidative stress damage, excess chemical load, sluggish blood supply, and nutritional deficiencies.
For almost 20 years, we have been helping couples conceive, stay pregnant, have an easier and safer birth, and to produce a healthy baby. In that time we have learnt what works and what doesn’t. With any condition, to get good results it is important to treat the causes of the problem, not just the symptoms, and even more so with natural fertility. Otherwise you could end up wasting a huge amount of time and money on treatments that aren’t effective.
So our approach is not to treat you until we have completed a thorough, detailed assessment to establish:
- What is going on in your body, and if there are any problems
- The key factors affecting your fertility
- The best way to overcome these issues
That way we can help you fall pregnant as quickly and easily as possible. Some of the areas an assessment covers include:
- How your body is functioning as a whole
- If there any significant deficiencies influencing your fertility
- If there are significant levels of toxins in the body, that could be affecting your fertility, or potentially affecting your baby’s health
- Whether your stress levels are showing up as a factor
- Your hormonal balances, including
- Your reproductive hormones (oestrogen, progesterone)
- Your adrenaline levels (which can disrupt your reproductive hormones)
- Your thyroid hormones (which can directly affect your fertility)
- How well your reproductive organs are functioning, including your ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes
Once we have completed your Comprehensive Assessment, we explain in clear and simple terms exactly what is going on in your body. We can also design a treatment program for your specific fertility needs.
Free Fertility Assessment Offer
Normally an assessment such as this could cost $500 or more, however we are currently have a special offer of a Comprehensive Health Assessment free of charge. (Naturally, limited places are available.) There is also no obligation whatsoever attached to an assessment.
Whenever possible, please book your partner in to our Brisbane clinic for an assessment too. We also recommend each partner attend the other’s assessment, so that they don’t miss out on any key information.
What Makes Us Stand Out From Other Natural Fertility Centres?
- No other clinic in Australia performs the in-depth assessment that we do. A Comprehensive Assessment takes a full hour! Most other natural therapy clinics don’t investigate deeply enough to develop a thorough understanding of how everything is working in your body
- We are not just one person- we have assembled a Fertility Team that are all highly skilled and experienced in different aspects of fertility, so you will get the perfect therapist for you
- Our Brisbane based Fertility Team have over 44 years combined clinical experience, and so we know what works and what doesn’t
- Our Team regularly meet to discuss cases and to share their knowledge and experience with each other, to continually improve the results we achieve for our clients
- Acupuncture is often extremely helpful for improving natural fertility, however the results are heavily dependent on the skill and expertise of the therapist, and on the methods that they use. We only use Japanese acupuncture techniques at our clinic, since when performed by a highly-trained therapist, we have found this style to be more effective that the standard Chinese acupuncture. (All of our acupuncturists were originally taught Chinese acupuncture, but since being trained in the Japanese style they now only use that method.)
Our successful clients include:
- A constant influx of couples who are having difficulty conceiving naturally
- A similar stream of clients using IUI or IVF, and who want their procedure to be successful, and to carry their baby full term
- Those who have had many unsuccessful IUI or IVF attempts
- Women with endometriosis
- Women with PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Men with very low sperm counts or motility
If time keeps ticking by, and you are looking for answers on why it seems everyone you know is getting pregnant except you, please call to book in for a free Comprehensive Assessment as soon as possible.