‘Revive Your Life’ 2 Week Detox
Put the Spring Back into Your Step!
Many of us struggle from one day to the next, feeling tired, flat and drained. That is not how our lives should be! Life is so much better when you feel healthy, energised and vital. A proper detox may help
- improve your energy
- increase your mental clarity
- assist with weight loss
- slow down the aging process
- provide clearer skin
- improve a large range of health problems
We clean our teeth and wash the outside of our body every day. What about the inside, do we need to give that a clean as well? Virtually everything in life needs maintenance at some point, and it is very likely that the inside of your body is in need of a good clean.
Toxic Exposure- A Reality of Modern Life
It is estimated that the average woman uses 126 chemicals before she leaves her house every day. There are pesticides and preservatives in our food, chlorine and other chemicals in our drinking water, aluminium in deodorants, mercury in eyeliners and mascaras, etc. Some of the common sources of strong toxins in our homes include many cleaning products, sprays for cockroaches and other insects, formaldehyde in carpets, scotch guard on furniture, and fire retardants in clothing and upholstery. Toxic chemicals will remain in clothes after they have been to the drycleaners, we breathe in petrol fumes when we fill our car up, and any medications will leave a chemical residue in the body. So we continuously pollute our bodies without being aware of it.
Some of the more common symptoms associated with these toxins include fatigue, depression, poor concentration, headaches, hormonal imbalances, weight gain, allergies, food intolerances, and thyroid problems. (Next time you go to the supermarket, look around and see how few people look vibrant and healthy.)
The amount of chemicals we are exposed to is quite surprising- there are 3,000 chemicals intentionally added to food supplies. Around 70,000 chemicals are used in the US, and 65,000 of them have been classified hazardous or potentially hazardous. And over 6,000 new chemicals are tested each week. The human body was never designed to deal with these chemicals, so over time they may accumulate in your body, and start to impact on your health.
However, a detox should always be done under the supervision of a trained healthcare professional. Removing toxins from the body can cause side effects such as headaches, nausea, diarrhoea, or skin problems if not done correctly.
What Does the Plan Include?
Our ‘Revive Your Life’ Detox Plan is a professional detoxification program, designed to improve your health and vitality in a safe and effective manner. There are four important steps in this Plan,
- Reduce your toxin intake
- Clear the toxins from your tissues and organs
- Neutralise the free radicals which damage your cells
- Eliminate the toxins from your body
Your two week Plan includes the following testing, information, support and guidance.
- A Comprehensive Health Assessment by our Principal Practitioner
- A computerised Organ Function Test at the beginning of your Plan, to measure your health status before your detox
- Two one-hour consultations and one half-hour consultation with one of our skilled and experienced naturopaths, Margaret McNamara or Sunni Patel
- A Detox Information booklet
- Another Organ Function Test at the end of your treatment, to measure the improvement in your body from the detox
During your consultations with our naturopath, she will
- carry out further detailed testing, including ‘live blood analysis’, iridology, and tongue and nail diagnosis, so that your Plan can be correctly tailored to your individual needs
- provide you with your dietary guidelines, recipe suggestions, a Meal Planning Guide, and details of common chemicals for you to avoid
- determine the correct nutritional and herbal support for your detox
- provide advice and support on how to do your detox successfully
All of this would normally be valued at $557, however we are currently offering this comprehensive detox program to improve your health and vitality for only $367, a saving of $190 (34% off).
Terms and Conditions
- To receive this discount, the full cost of your ‘Revive Your Life’ Detox Plan must be paid for in full at or before your first appointment
- The cost of any recommended supplements or herbs is not included
So if your health is important to you, if you would like to feel healthy and energised, or if you would like to help prevent health problems developing as you age, please ring our friendly reception staff soon and let them know you are interested in our ‘Revive Your Life’ Detox Plan.