Product of the Month: Talyala Emu Oil
Anti-Inflammatory for Muscles, Joints, & Skin
- Strong Natural Anti-Inflammatory: Emu oil is very good at soothing and reducing inflammation.
- Excellent Penetration Into the Skin and Deeper Tissues: The skin is designed to prevent things getting into and out of the body easily, so most products don’t penetrate below the outer layers of our skin. However emu oil does, so muscle pain or joint pain and skin conditions deeper than the skin surface can be reached by it. This is especially important for inflamed muscles, arthritis and tendonitis.
- Reduces Risk of Infection: Pure emu oil is bacteriostatic – it cannot grow bacterial organisms.
- Nourishes the Skin and Deeper Tissues: Most skin products and moisturisers only reach the outer few layers of skin. However emu oil penetrates, hydrates and nourishes the skin from within.
What Does It Treat?
Emu oil is often very effective for:
- Joint pain, muscle pain, and arthritis
- Sports injuries
- Skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, keloid scarring, burns, sunburn, and general dryness
- It also increases the healing rate of open wounds (probably due to its anti-inflammatory effect), and reduces the risk of infection
And you only use a very small amount of it.
Here is a testimonial from the Talyala Emu Oil website:
“I was put on to the use of emu oil from the recommendation of a relative who spoke highly of the benefits of its use. So I thought I would give it a go, ….. and have been sold ever since! That was 3 years ago. ….. I put it on each morning after I have a shower. In the past I have tried all the various creams with limited effects and cost wise, I am a mile in front. It’s great for very dry skin, especially around my heels. ….. I find that you only need a drop, it certainly goes a long way, its non-greasy, easily absorbed into the skin. I have also had arthritis in a finger joint, it was hard to bend my finger, I used the oil over a week, the inflammation went away, and I got movement back. I can’t speak highly enough of the benefits of the oil, my whole family use it now for heat rashes, dry skin, ….. I don’t hesitate in using it.”
John Baniowski, Oak Park VIC
We have researched many emu oil products, and believe that this one is the best. (You will not get the same results with cheaper brands.)