About Dr Angela Marshall (Acupuncturist)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
- Extensive post-graduate training, including in
- Japanese acupuncture
- Children and adolescents
- Women’s health
- Full Member of Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Finalist 2020 Mt Ommaney Small Business Awards (Customer Service)
Passionate and dedicated are good descriptions of Angela. She left her successful position as a business manager in the dental industry to follow her true calling as an acupuncturist, and has not looked back. She loves caring for her clients and her 4 lovely children.
Angela is always seeking to expand and perfect her knowledge and skills. She has extensively studied Japanese acupuncture with some of the leading experts in Japan and the USA. One aspect she enjoys about Japanese acupuncture is the emphasis on treating the causes of the condition as well as the symptoms.
Angela’s treatments can be applied to almost any condition, however she has a particular interest in treating
- Chronic and acute pain
- Muscle, joint and spinal issues
- Women’s health
- Fertility and IVF support
- Anxiety and depression
As a mother herself, Angela also has a strong interest in the treatment of children, and has undertaken advanced training in this area.
Angela has a sound understanding of western medicine, enabling her to provide a holistic approach to a client’s health and well-being. She is a caring and skilled health professional, committed to improving the lives of others through an integrated health approach.